Now we have closed the cultural centre for the winter. But ahead are annual events that will be onsite this year instead of online last winter. Some of it will be streamed on our Youtube-channel for those who can not visit us.
- 30. Oct. 14:30. - Memorial program about Oskar Halldorsson, a scholar from the region, with tales and presentations. (live-stream)
- 14. Nov. 14:00. - Writers reading. Icelandic authors read from their newly published books. (live-stream)
- 27. Nov. 15:00 - Adventa - concert. The band Mógil performs a musical piece inspired by the classic book of Gunnar Gunnarsson.
- 28. Nov. 14:00 - The Gryla Festival. Annual event with songs and tales of the monsterous troll lady Gryla, the mother of the Yule-lads.
- 12. Dec. 14:00 - The Good Shephard read in the author's office. (live-stream)
To keep track on our events, please follow us on Facebook.